The St. Vincent de Paul thrift stores offer a low-cost, high quality shopping experience for bargain shoppers and treasure hunters
Greentree Shopping Center
1125 S. Milwaukee Ave.
Libertyville, IL 60048
Orland Park Store
7010 W. 159th Street
Orland Park, IL 60462
Support St. Vincent de Paul by donating your new or gently used clothes and other household items.
Donations may be tax deductable. Consult with a tax professional for more information.
We are seeking:
• Clothing, shoes and accessories for women, men and children
• Kitchen/Dining: dishware, flatware, bake ware, tools, gadgets, small appliances
• Home Décor: linens, decorative accents, artwork, mirrors, rugs, silk flowers, baskets
• Furniture: dressers, chester drawers, sofas, sofa beds, futons, recliners, living room chairs, dining/kitchen tables and chairs, cocktail and end tables, patio tables and chairs
Regretfully we CANNOT accept:
• Baby car seats, cribs, strollers, baby bedding and accessories
• Office furniture: desks, file cabinets
• Computers, monitors, printers, scanners
• Exercise equipment: stationary bikes, weights, treadmills
• Large appliances: refrigerators, freezers, stoves, dishwashers, dryers
• Luggage, garment or gym bags
• Mattresses, box springs, head boards and bed frames
• Musical instruments: pianos, organs
• Large riding and/or plastic toys
• Stuffed animals and Toys
Consider a Bundle Event
Bundle Events are a great way for parishes and organizations to collect items for our thrift stores and Voucher Program. We deliver a trailer to your location. Your volunteers distribute tax receipts and pack the trailer. We pick up the trailer early the next week. Call 773-779-6700, ext. 1 to schedule your Bundle Event!
Please donate with dignity. Your items will reflect on the quality of our stores and show respect for those receiving your items.
Net proceeds from our stores support our food pantries and Voucher Program. Thank you for your generosity.
For information about volunteer opportunities at our thrift stores, please call 773.779.6700, ext. 112 or complete the volunteer application form.